Have you heard about those interesting and adventurous Z-moves on your Pokemon Sun and Moon platform? They are simply awesome and will prove your powers during tough battles. For those who are still wondering about what this Z-move actually mean, let me make it clear that Z-moves are a kind of special abilities and attacks that gamer can perform at least once in every battle with the help of Z-Crystals.
Those who need some help to get the idea about how these Z-moves and Z-crystals work are advised to spend some time on this page. We are here to help you about all possibilities related to this adventurous addition to Pokemon Sun and Moon platform.
What are Z-Moves?
Z-moves are actually some powerful abilities or attacks that are fuelled up by Z-crystals. Gamers can gain these crystals as they keep on travelling via Alola or they undergo few specific challenges. One thing is important to know that Z-moves are some kind of restricted powers. Few of these are restricted to specific Pokemon types whereas others can be performed at special moments when Pokemon is moving in their dossier while holding their Z-crystal.
For example, Snorlax is able to perform “Pulverising Pancake” type move but only when it is holding Snorlium Z Z-Crystal and knows Giga impact.
Basic requirement for performing Z-Moves for Pokemon Sun and Moon players:
If you want to perform Z-moves then you have to gain Z-ring for your pokemon. This ring is available inside the game and all players naturally come across it during their game story so you can expect this power with every player. Z-crystals are also available on the way in your game story. You will be glad to know that this gaming platform consists of 18 unique Z-crystals that belong to 18 pokemons of this gaming series. The list includes Electrium-Z, Grassium-Z, Ghostium-Z and many more. All pokemons are capable enough to perform Z-moves and they can unlock it during game play but it is necessary that your pokemon is skilled with at least one attack that can be paired up with available Z-crystal element.
Also, there are 8 pokemon specific type Z-crystals and one need to follow very typical rules about them. They are little tougher to explore and use because pokemon is desired to know about the specific move before he can unlock that crystal power.
Powers of few popular Z-Moves:
- Breakneck Blitz: It can perform normal type damage to enemy.
- All-Out Pummelling: It is a fighting type move that can cause huge damage to enemies.
- Never Ending Nightmare: It can perform Ghost type damage to targets.
- Inferno Overdrive: Here is a fire type damage creator for your game.
- Hydro Vortex: You will definitely love to damage your enemies with this water type move.
- Bloom Doom: It is a grass type damage creator.
- Gigavolt Havoc: This is your electric type z-move.
- Maximum Psy-Breaker: It can cause heavier Psychic type harm to enemies.
- Ultimate Dragon Burn: It helps players to perform dragon based heavy damage.